"We will go with our young and old, with our sons and daughters,
and with our flocks and herds, because we are to celebrate a
festival to the LORD." Exodus 10:8-10
Barn Sale & Plant Exchange
First Weekend in June
Thurs. May 30, Fri. May 31, & Sat. June 1, 2019 from 7am - 6 pm
• Plant Exchange: Bring a plant to leave and take a plant home. Plant selections will include bulbs, tubers,
bushes, trees, grasses, seeds, roots, herbs and so much more! What a great way to expand your garden.
Please be prepared to identify the plant you leave, with its name, color and planting characteristics.
• Come as a family, a group, or a school. Busloads of fun for school groups.
• This is the Fourth Annual Plant Exchange at the farm.
• Concurrent with the Summer Barn Sale – Garage Sale
• Huge – Multi-Family Garage Sale - Indoors – Air-Conditioned
• Items donated by many families include the following: antiques; furniture; housewares; children, infant,
teen, men and women clothing; books; DVD’s; farm and garden items; children’s games and toys; home
decorator items, bedding, office supplies and much more.
• Pictures of some sale items can be found on our facebook page the week of the sale: https://www.facebook.
• Proceeds will benefit the 2018 mission outreach:
o Kyrgyzstan - wool mill in remote village
o Gambia – training college agriculturalists
• Donations graciously accepted for the Garage/Barn Sale or the Plant Exchange
• Monetary Donations towards these missions greatly appreciated
• In addition, the following activities are available at the farm:
o Tour the educational & interactive Farm Museum & Silo (all 4 floors are open now)
o Tour the Bible Garden - guided or self-guided tours
o Shepherd’s Shop will be open, featuring a host of “woolly” and farm related handmade gifts made by
Shepherd’s Cross and over 50 local crafters. Additionally the shop features a mission section; purchases
made in this section of the store return 100% of the sale price to missionaries and mission organizations.
These handmade items come from missions directly supported by Heart of the Shepherd around the world
(including Afghanistan, India, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Germany, Malawi, Thailand, Africa, Russia, Uganda)
o Shepherd’s Cross features farm fresh, Animal Welfare Approved, pasture raised, free range, chemical free
American lamb meat, and beef.
o Farm Fresh honey & Farm Raised walnuts and meats
o Spinning and Wool Mill demonstration
Winter Barn Sale - Garage Sale February 7, 8 & 9, 2019
First Weekend in February (Th, Fri, Sat from 7 am - 6 pm)
- Benefits farming and fiber missions provided by Heart of the Shepherd.
- Each year a different nation is selected to benefit.
- Huge – Multi-Family Garage Sale
- Participate by donating unused items year round, volunteering for set up, pricing & clean up or simply attend the sale.
- Pictures of items on our.Facebook Page
- Provided by Heart of the Shepherd - a public Christian non-profit organization; 501C3.
Tuesday thru Saturday
Tours available Th, Fri & Sat
or other days by appointment
Extended Hours & Days
for Special Events
Sundays & Mondays
July 4th Weekend
New Year's week &
Not responsible for accident or injury of any kind. Participants attend and participate at their own risk.
16792 East 450 Road,
Claremore, OK 74017-0935
Hwy 66 & then 2.5 miles East on Akin Road
(EW 45 Road or EW 450 Road)
Contact us by e-mail: SheepFarm@ShepherdsCross.com
(copy & paste address; this is not a link)