- Learn how to weave in the Navajo tradition
- This is a three day class from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm each day; participants may stay until 5:30 if more time is required
- Classes may be virtual or on site
- We schedule individuals or groups; special group rates apply
- Classes available once annually in the winter
- January 4, 5 & 6 of 2024
- OR contact us to schedule a one on one class Tues - Sat 8:30 - 5:30 on 3 consecutive days or 3 consecutive weeks
- Cost: $299; materials included
- Bring your own loom or rent one of ours. We provide registrants with plans for building their own loom.
- Bring a sack lunch each day; we provide beverages
- Our classes go a step farther - we teach some history of fiber arts, and practical technology.
Please enter a description
Please enter a price
Please enter an Invoice ID