- picnic tables & lawn benches
- Wool Equipment
- Spinning Wheels
- Electric Carder
- wool mechanized pick
- sectional office wall dividers
- Room divider
- farm related items for the farm museum
- FFA & 4H projects for the farm museum
- pecan equipment - harvesting and cracking/cleaning
- office supplies & equipment including an office computer
- gardening tools
- Hand made baby items for Baby Blessing bags
- Misc baby items for the baby blessing bags
- Garage Sale items - for an annual garage sale to benefit missions
- Items for a container to help support an orphanage in Malawi Africa
- Medical donations to support medical missions
- Skid Loader
- Sound Equipment
- items for the farm & veterinary museum
- Granary or Grain Bin
We accept all donations, not just those listed!
All Donations are tax deductible! We are a 501C-3
Volunteer with us!
Who can Volunteer?
- Anyone- however less than 18 must volunteer with an adult.
- 4-H & FFA groups
- Any other Clubs or organizations
- Get HS or College credit for your volunteer hours
Volunteer opportunities Include:
Gardening, Barn Maintenance, Barnyard chores, pumpkin Festival
- Woolly Weekend - we need fiber arts demonstrators, including
weaving, spinning, felting, knitting & crocheting
- Living Nativity - volunteer with your family in the Nativity scene or
volunteer to be a costumed fiber arts demonstrator
- Various other opportunities, such as:
activities, field harvest, field maintenance, fencing, being a tour
guide for the museum - garden - silo - wool mill, join us on a mission
trip, haying, black walnut harvest, lambing season assistance, sewing, building
projects and much more.
To begin the volunteer application process please contact us with the
number of people, ages, etc. and what days you are able to volunteer. We
will provide a volunteer application to be filled out.
Volunteers must be pre-scheduled. Thank you for your generosity.
|Heart of the Shepherd is a
public non-profit corporation
with a ruling board of
A tax deductible donation
receipt is available for donors.
Support Heart of the Shepherd
Donations Accepted Year Round
Our non-profit organization is grateful for donors that support our local and international
missions. Without you generosity we would not be able to touch lives, impact our community
and reach the nations. Than-you from the bottom of our hearts.
Visitors to the farm can spend a few minutes or a few hours, and admission is donation based.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to visit the farm and learn about what the Bible has
to say about farming, ranching, shepherding and working with wool and other fibers. Your
generosity provides the way for those less fortunate to be able to visit the farm. Thank you.
In Kind Donations are accepted year round for our bi-annual garage sale for missions. The
sale is held in the tour barn, and we call it a "Barn Sale". This sale is the first weekend in
February and the first weekend in June
|Donate to Heart of the
Shepherd's Endowment Fund
On the Link Below
|Helping people to help themselves
Witnessing God's Provision & Miracles
Over 20 nations represented
Drop by the Farm Gift Shop
Tuesday - Saturday
100% of the proceeds from Heart of the
Shepherd items are returned to the
individuals and missions that make these
Tuesday thru Saturday
Tours available Th, Fri & Sat
or other days by
Extended Hours & Days
for Special Events
Sundays & Mondays
July 4th Weekend
New Year's week &
Not responsible for accident or injury of any kind. Participants attend and participate at their own risk.
|16792 East 450 Road,
Claremore, OK 74017-0935
Hwy 66 & then 2.5 miles East on Akin Road
(EW 45 Road or EW 450 Road)
Contact us by e-mail: SheepFarm@ShepherdsCross.com
(copy & paste address; this is not a link)
|Giving to the LivingTree
This is Heart of the Shepherd's version of The Angel Tree. These gifts help indigenous people
Touch the Great Shepherd's Heart this Christmas Give a gift that keeps on living for generations
Giving to the Living Tree Details